Reconnect with confidence
From everyday activities to long-awaited reunions, feel better and more secure in the company of others. With the COVID-19 CLINITEST Rapid Antigen Self Test, you can expect accurate and reliable results in just 15 minutes, whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms. With 97.25% sensitivity and 100% specificity, a quick, easy, and gentle nasal swab is all you need for peace of mind today. CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is currently only available in select countries.
Insert the tube into the workstation
- Insert the tube into the workstation provided with the kit.
- For kits containing pre-filled collection tubes: remove the aluminium cap from the top of the tube.
- For kits containing vials with buffer solution: Add 10 drops of buffer solution to the tube.
Collection of nasal samples
- Using the provided sterile swab, carefully insert the swab into one nostril.
- The tip of the swab should be inserted 2-4 cm until resistance is met. Roll the swab 5 times into the nostril.
- Using the same swab, repeat this process inside the other nostril, turning the swab again 5 times.
- Remove the swab from the nasal cavity and follow local instructions for sample processing.
Swab on a roll
Roll the swab more than 6 times into the tube, press it against the bottom and sides of the tube.
Click To Read This: Roche – SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test
Let stand and insert the dropper tip
Let stand for a minute and squeeze several more times. Then remove and safely discard the swab and insert the dropper tip into the sample tube.
Add sample to cassette
Lay the cassette flat, label, and add 4 drops of the test sample to the sample well.
Interpretation of results
Results will be ready in 15 minutes.
Ready to start?
Testing with the CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is simple. Everything you need is in your kit. When you are ready to take your test, simply click on this video to walk you through the steps of the test and interpret your result.